For general debt problems, such as contracts, loans, damage deposits and rent, you must sue within two years from the time the debt began. An exception to this rule exists: if it has been stated in writing that the person knows the money is still owed, or if the person has paid part of the debt, the two-year limits starts when the debt was last acknowledged.

All the forms you need are available at any court office.

Civil Law - Question #3

How long do I have to file a claim and where do I get the forms needed?