Yes. You (the landlord) must serve on the tenant a Notice to Terminate the Tenancy (an eviction notice). The notice must satisfy the requirements of sections 10 and 29 of the Residential Tenancies Act on the Queen's Printer website

You (the landlord) will be required to complete two forms: Notice of Application under the Residential Tenancies Act and an Affidavit in Support of Landlord's Application.

Civil Law - Question #5

Do I need to serve a Notice to Vacate and what forms will I need to start an application?