A Land Titles Change of Address form is available at the Land Titles Office for you to complete and sign.

Anyone can obtain a photocopy of the title to a piece of property at the Land Titles Office. You will need:

Land Title Transfer - Question #1

How do I change my address on the Certificate of title and obtain a photocopy?