Home About Us Our Services Testimonials Contact Us


Paralegal & Court Services


If you are unsure about how to handle your legal situation or need other resources, the Legal Tutor can help you! All inquiries and appointments are confidential.

Uncontested Divorces

If you and your ex-spouse agree on the terms of your divorce you can obtain a divorce judgment quickly and in-expensively. We have all the forms required for your divorce as well we can serve your ex-spouse and assist in child custody and access issues. We may also assist you in the preparation of a separation agreement between you and your ex-spouse if requested.

Disclaimer: This website contains general information only and is not intended to provide legal advice whatsoever.  

For information about your specific circumstances, please contact The Legal Tutor at 780-915-2666

Family Law Applications

If you need to vary your custody/access Order or vary child support we can assist you with the preparation of the Notice of Motion and Affidavit as well as other forms under the Family Law Act and Divorce Act. We can assist you with obtaining a court date as well as prepare you for the hearing.

Registration of Land Title documents

We can assist with the registration of Transfers of Title as well as Caveats and other documents for registration.


Divorce (or dissolution of marriage) is the termination of a marriage or marital union, thus dissolving the bonds of matrimony between a married couple....

Family Law

In family law, relationships are fundamental because they have strong emotional and social aspects, and not just legal responsibilities. The unique legal…


To be sued or to sue someone is called a civil action. The two most common types of civil claims are tort claims and contract claims. Tort law refers to laws that…

Land Titles

Transferring title such as after the purchase of a new home or death of a spouse requires the expertise of a legal professional. The chosen legal professional will...

Frequently Asked Questions

Civil Claims including Landlord and Tenant:

If you choose to sue someone for damages or loss or need to obtain an Order for Possession in a Landlord Tenant dispute we can assist you with all the forms you require as well as service on the Defendant and courtroom preparation.

Civil Collection including Garnishees and Writs of Enforcement:

Once you have obtained a civil judgment we have collection experience to help you garnishee wages or bank accounts as well as registering a Writ of Enforcement.